vtrIT's Client, an innovative company specializing in Organizational Change Management and SharePoint solutions, is currently looking for a skilled SharePoint Developer to help develop the next generation of its SharePoint-based software offerings utilizing SharePoint 2013 and other related technologies. As part of a team, you would be responsible for developing your own feature set and working with the entire Development team to bring the various pieces together into a full-fledged product. This position will be 100% remote-work.
The position will be responsible for designing and developing the core product features and functionality.
- Development of SharePoint 2013 applications.
- Determining where/when to use out of the box SharePoint capabilities vs. custom developed solutions.
- Utilizing the latest technologies like HTML5 to enhance features.
This is an estimated 6-12 month temporary position offered through vtrIT which is located in Redmond, WA. We are among the largest Technical Staffing Companies in the US for contingent/temporary and direct hire placements, and support many top rated companies.
SharePoint Developer Qualifications:
- MCTS or MCPD in SharePoint Application Development.
- Experience creating/deploying provider-hosted apps for SharePoint 2013 or Office365.
- 5+ years’ experience developing with C# and ASP.Net.
- ASP.Net MVC experience preferred.
- Expert with HTML & CSS. Experience with HTML5 elements (video) & CSS3.
- Experience executing under Agile methodologies.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related work experience/degree.
How to Apply: Please go to our website and apply at: http://www.jobs.net/jobs/volt/en-us/job/united-states/sharepoint-developer-sharepoint-2013-application-development/J3F6DV744N987404D54/ Please know that you do not need to set up an account to apply with us. Just click the 'Apply Now' button, add your contact information and copy/paste or upload your resume for us and then click on the 'Send Application' button to get your resume in front of a Volt Recruiter!
***PLEASE NOTE:*** When calling in about this position, please call 425-629-7714 to speak to our Recruiter, instead of calling the branch phone number listed on this posting. Thank you!
Our vtrIT Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a vtrIT Recruiter to discuss this position with you.
vtrIT has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Great companies rely on vtrIT for the talent to bring their IT projects to life. With vtrIT, you will have access to exclusive positions, leading-edge opportunities, and personalized placement. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Visit www.vtrit.com for more information.
vtrIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.