Here is a SharePoint developer job openings with KPIT Technologies for Bangalore location.
Job Location: Bangalore (Customer Site)
Interview Location :- Bangalore
Experience levels: 4.0 - 8.0 Years
- Interact with customers to understand/clarify requirements and propose solutions.
- Ability to analyze requirements, prepare work breakdown and estimates
- Design Solution and Information Architecture
- Guide team members on technical/Best practices implementation
- Review Solutions, Test case/work performed to ensure it meet customer requirements
- Ensure successful completion of system Integration Test and User Acceptance Test cycles at customer location
- Prepare/Review Deployment documentation
1) 4+ years of Relevant experience on SharePoint and .NET Development
2) Previous experience planning, developing, deploying and supporting custom SharePoint 2010 solutions and applications.
3) Understand the "out of the box" and SharePoint Designer 2010
configuration possibilities are for delivering as much of "no code" solutions as possible before turning to custom development with Visual Studio 2010.
4) Thorough understanding of Visual Studio 2010 and Team Foundation Server 2010, including feature and solution packaging, source control management and powershell deployment.
5) Proficiency with ASP.NET and C# development in an enterprise environment with a high degree of expertise on the SharePoint platform and it's web services, Solid understanding of SharePoint Object model
6) Relational database technologies including Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), Microsoft SQL Server, Integration Services (SSIS), Transact-SQL (T-SQL), Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Links, Triggers, and Indexes.
9) Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, software design patterns and SharePoint Development best practices.
10) Excellent communication, presentation and technical writing skills.
11) Any technical certifications from Microsoft on SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 are a plus
If you are interested & your profile match to our Requirement . Please send your updated CV to email@example.com
with following details:
Relevant experience in above skills:
Exact Notice Period:
Availability on SAT (17th Apr 2014) Y/N :-