Here is a sharepoint developer job openings with CMMi Level 5 company.
Experience: 4 - 7 Years
Job Location: Bangalore / Hyderabad
- Design and develop SharePoint solutions based on SharePoint 2010
- Ability to lead and facilitate meetings with the client, users and the development team is essential.
- Will be responsible for requirement analysis, preparation of various artifacts including requirements/functional document, technical design/architecture document, test cases, deployment and user manuals.
- Prior experience in setting virtualized SharePoint development environment, configuration/troubleshooting/maintenance of VM's and physical servers.
- Develop and implement master pages, views, forms, templates, external lists, external content types, custom lists, web parts, master pages and other custom components.
- Should have hands on experience in developing custom solutions in SharePoint 2010, which includes developing event receivers, visual web parts, workflow custom activities
, timer jobs.(sandbox solutions and farm solutions).[C# preferred]
- Should have exposure to creating SharePoint Designer customizations, SharePoint Designer workflows, BCS, excel services, Access Services and creating customizing forms in InfoPath 2010
- Should have experience in developing custom solutions in SharePoint 2013, which includes developing Apps for SharePoint
, remote event receivers, app parts.
- Should have hands on experience in SQL Server 2005/2008, creating normalized databases, writing T-SQL queries. Knowledge in troubleshooting performance related issues using SQL Profiler will be a plus.
- Good to have hands on expertise in third party solutions like K2, Nintex, Quest tools.
- Prior experience in SharePoint 2010/2013 migrations, troubleshooting performance related issues in SharePoint will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET, Windows based applications, Console Applications, windows services, VBScript, Excel/Access Macros is also desired.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Joining immediate (Max 15-20 days)