We are looking for Sharepoint Change Engineer based in Dublin, Ireland for one of our esteemed IT services client:
Job Title: Sharepoint Change Engineer
Duration: Contract (1 year)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Key Skills Required
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent experience
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server System products (Windows, SQL, IIS), experience in supporting / maintaining environments using these products.
- Experience in Managing Changes and Request for Changes (RFCs)
- Experience or working knowledge of scripting languages (PowerShell preferred, VBS)
- Working Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM/SCOM)
- Ability to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot complex environmental issues.
- Understanding of standard 2 and 3 tier Internet architecture
- Experience with load balancing
- Sharepoint Change Engineer should be MCP certified
- Experience on Patch management, Software upgrades and imaging
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Sharepoint Change Engineer should have strong critical thinking skills
- Able to operate in complex, highly-secure, and highly-available, operations environments and interact with the technology domain experts required to maintain those environments
Work Experience: Sharepoint Change Engineer should have hands on experience withManaging Changes and Request for Changes (RFCs) and PowerShell/VBS required.
About US: Avance Consulting is one of the UK’s fastest growing talent acquisition companies. Head quartered in London, we are a global reach agency with a large presence in UK, Europe, US and India.
If you are interested in this Sharepoint Change Engineer opportunity, please get in touch with us immediately at email@example.com or +44 207 177 0031 Ext. 540.