Here is some SharePoint developer job openings with Synechron Technologies.
Synechron Technologies is a leading IT solutions provider to a wide spectrum of industry verticals with domain focus in Mortgage Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, and Internet Media & Technology sectors. Synechron brings to the fore a unique blend of incisive domain understanding and insight with cutting edge technical competence and an unyielding commitment to excellence. Synechron's core competency lies in providing application development and maintenance solutions to a spectrum of top clients across these different industry segments.
Work Location: Pune
Work timings: 12PM-9PM
Looking for candidates who can join ASAP days.
Title: SharePoint Associate/Senior Associate/Lead Developers/Associate Specialist
Exp: 4 to 12 yrs.
Skill set Required: (Job Description)
Deep and wide understanding of Microsoft Office SharePoint Services (e.g. SharePoint 2003
through 20010) encompassing all aspects of SharePoint from the database schema, object model, and available web services to Central Admin capabilities/limitations, etc.
* Experience applying SharePoint OOB patterns and best practices (e.g. when to use Team Sites, Publishing, etc.)
* Experience in use of SharePoint Designer
* Experience in XML concepts including name spaces
* Intermediate to Advanced level) XSL skills for use in CQWP and DVWP
* Advanced skill set in branding master pages, page layouts, etc.
* Advanced skills in CSS (in particular how SharePoint implements it)
* Advanced application architecture concepts: how to lay out a solution, abstraction of components, etc.
* Expert level OO principles, best practices, patterns
* Advanced knowledge of all SharePoint web services and how to best leverage them
* Proficient in adjacent technologies: Active Directory, MS Office SQL Server 2005-2008 R2
* Experience in .NET development (VS 2010-VS 2012); Development language preferred: C#
* Experience in Customizing and Configuring up Security and Logging Services.
* Knowledge of Best Practices of Web application Design and Database Design standards
* Programming experience with of SQL / T-SQL basics, JOINs, INDEXes in SQL Server 2005 or above.
* Experience with of Creating / Modifying, Tables, Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2005 or above
* Should have Experience and capability of Deploying Web application to servers independently
Date of Birth:
Education from 10th-PG along with % and year of passing and university.