Infopath form 2010 : When we use the firefox all the forms are opened in the browser. But when
we use the internet explorer, forms not opened in IE.
1. Form is browser enabled (Tools -> Form Options -> Compatibility) in InfoPath.
2. The "Design a form that can be opened in the browser" is checked and selected.
3. The Form Library Advanced Settings: <Form Library Name> page under the Browser-enabled Documents category, choose Display as a Web page .
4. SharePoint Central Administration--> Application Management--> InfoPath Forms Services
--> Configure InfoPath Forms
Services page under the User Browser-enabled Form Templates
category, check Render form templates that are browser-enabled by users .
5. The "SharePoint Server Enterprise Site Collection features" feature activated in your site collection features for the site collection.
Any solution ?