SharePoint 2010, we wants to view Infopath form in IE browser. When we open infopath form in IE browser, it not open in IE. But when we use Firefox , infopath form open in the browser. When we use the firefox all the forms are opened in the browser. But when we use the internet explorer, forms not opened in IE.
Note : I already Checked & test below points ... still not getting any solution.
1. Form is browser enabled (Tools -> Form Options -> Compatibility) in InfoPath
2. The "Design a form that can be opened in the browser" is checked and selected.
3. The Form Library Advanced Settings: <Form Library Name> page under the Browser-enabled Documents category, choose Display as a Web page .
4. SharePoint Central Administration--> Application Management--> InfoPath Forms Services --> Configure InfoPath Forms Services page under the User Browser-enabled Form Templates category, check Render form templates that are browser-enabled by users .
5. The "SharePoint Server Enterprise Site Collection features" feature activated in your site collection features for the site collection.
6. Checked multiple version of IE.
still not getting any solution.
Any solution.... ?