In this post we will discuss how to resolve Workflow suspended error in SharePoint 2013. Also you can check out:
I have a requirement is to send email to multiple groups while item is created in list/library in SharePoint 2013. Here I was using a SharePoint designer workflow. But I face Workflow Suspended issue
The problem was coming because within multiple groups it was adding comma (,) but it should add semicolon (;).
Then I modify like below:
1. Open SharePoint designer and create list workflow using the corresponding list.
2. In the workflow editor add action as "Replace Substring in string".
3. Set up the workflow as below fig.
4. Then save and publish.
5. Now to the group settings in your SharePoint server -> Site permission -> click on group -> expand Settings -> group settings.
6. Then change the settings as below fig and click on.