- A cloud based service provided by Microsoft.
- Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based service that is designed to help meet your organization's needs for robust security, reliability, and user productivity.
- Microsoft Office 365 delivers the power of cloud productivity to businesses of all sizes, helping save time, money, and free up valued resources.
- Office 365 combines the familiar Microsoft Office desktop suite with cloud-based versions of Microsoft's next-generation communications and collaboration services, including Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Microsoft Office Web Apps, and Microsoft Lync Online, to help users be productive from virtually anywhere through the Internet.
- There are various services provided by Office 365 like below:
- Office 365 Platform Service Description
- Exchange Online Service Description
- Exchange Online Protection Service Description
- SharePoint Online Service Description
- Lync Online Service Description
- Office Web Apps Service Description
- Office 365 ProPlus Service Description
- Project Online Service Description
Office 365 Plans:
- There are various plans available for Office 365 starting from small business to Enterprise business.
Below are some plans:
Small Business (Maximum of 25 users):
- Office 365 Small Business
- Office 365 Small Business Premium
Midsize (Maximum of 300 users):
- Office 365 Midsize Business
Enterprise (More than 250 users):
- Office 365 Enterprise E1
- Office 365 Education A2
- Office 365 Government G1
- Office 365 Enterprise E3
- Office 365 Education A3
- Office 365 Government G3
- Office 365 Enterprise E4
- Office 365 Education A4
- Office 365 Government G4
- Office 365 Enterprise K1
- Office 365 Government K1
Each plans include some services. And SharePoint Online Service is present in every plan. Means what ever office 365 plan you take, you will get SharePoint Online service.