In this post we will discuss about the error: The trial period for this product has expired which comes in SharePoint server 2010.
Also you can check out:
You can check the fig below for the full error message:
In this case there is following three things happened
1. My SharePoint is trailed one and it was expired.
2. Problem with my Central Administrator Application pool Account.
3. Problem with my registry.
Following the step for solving the issue:
1. My SharePoint is trailed one and it was expired
In this case no any solution. There is only one way to solve that problem and the way is get licensed version of SharePoint.
2. Problem with my Central Administrator Application pool Account
Go to iis manager. Check the central administration site application pool account. It was running with Network Credentials. Account that are running application pool need to be in the local administrator group. So I just changed the application pool account to Administrator.
For this follow these steps:
- Go to Run and type inetmgr.
- After this select your Application Pools like SharePoint Central Administrator
- Now in right side click on Advance Settings
- See Identity and change the account.
- You can also add the current application pool identity account to local Administrator group
- Run "iisreset" from Command prompt.
3. Problem with my registry
Still you have same issue, there might be some share point secure sources not configured correctly. You need to run "SharePoint Configuration wizard" or run "psconfig.exe -cmd secureresources" command from the path "c:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\14\bin\ psconfig.exe -cmd secureresources"