In this post we will discuss the steps to create a blog site in SharePoint 2013 inside a SharePoint site.
Also you can check out:
Follow below steps:
1. Open your sharepoint site, then click on site contents.
2. Now click on "new subsite".
3. Now provide the Title, description and site name. Then From the template selection choose "Blog".
4. Set the permission as per your requirement. If you want the permission as parent site then choose 1st radio button else if you want unique permission then check 2nd radio button.
5. Now click on create and your blog site will be ready to use.