In this post we will discuss about What is SkyDrive which is from Microsoft. Also check out some of the posts on:
What is SkyDrive?
- SkyDrive is free online storage for your files that you can access from anywhere. SkyDrive also allows us to store, sync and share files with other people and devices across the web.
- With SkyDrive and Office 2013, you can open and work on your Word, Excel, and other Office documents from your SkyDrive. You can easily share docs with friends and work on them together. If you don't have Office 2013, you can still access, work on, and share Office docs in SkyDrive.com right in your browser with free Office Web Apps.
- You can store files like word, excel, powerpoint, zip, photos etc, but each file should not be more than 100 MB.
How to access SkyDrive?
- To access SkyDrive, you should only have one Microsoft account, any account like Xbox, Hotmail, Skype, or Outlook.com will be fine.
- Microsoft offered 7GB space for SkyDrive for FREE but if you are an old user you will get 25GB free. But if you are using SkyDrive desktop application, then you can upload upto file size 2GB.
- You can access SkyDrive from computers, tablets, Macs, Android smartphone, iPhone and windows phone etc.
- Once you store a document, you can easily share a document with other by simply clicking on a Share button. You can also share a document with specific users as well as you can share only to yourself.