The latest version of Aspose.Cells for SharePoint 3.0.2 is out now for SharePoint 2010 search
for excel documents.
In this release, we have provided enhanced support for searching in an Excel document
. We have also included some other enhancements and fixes; we have fixed an issue regarding setting license using “Aspose.Total.SharePoint.License.wsp”, we have also fixed an issue regarding an interface @ SharePoint. There is also an improvement where we fix an issue when performing Search feature in Action menu(s) @ document root folder in Aspose.Cells
for SharePoint 2007.
The main improved features and bug fixes added in this release are listed below:
- Search within the Excel documents - Place links to find content in the document search results so that data can be displayed in the document’s preview
- Fixes an issue regarding the setting Aspose .Total.SharePoint.License.wsp
- Destination file extension does not change when new file type is selected from the "Convert To:" drop down list) is now fixed.
- Exception is fixed when performing Search in Action menu(s) @ document root folder for ACSP2007 (Aspose.Cells for SharePoint 2007)