Here we will discuss how to use options button in infopath 2010 in SharePoint 2010. Also you can check out my previous posts on:
Here are some points about Option button in infopath 2010:
- Option button is a new feature added in infopath 2010 which allow user to enter specific values.
- Option button used to choose a single choice from multiple options.
- When we choose the option button, its value is stored in that field.
How to create option button in a blanck infopath form:
1. open infopath in design mode.
2. Go to Home tab -> controls -> choose option button like below:
3. When you click on option button, it ask for to enter no of option to enter.
4. Now your option button is created with multiple option as specified.
How to create option button in a customize list form:
1. If you are customizing a list in infopath then you are able to add option button from control task pane in infopath.
2. To create a option button here, you need to add a dropdownlist and enter choices.
3. Then right click on dropdownlist -> change control -> option button