In this post we will discuss how to move document from one SharePoint site to another SharePoint site location in SharePoint 2010.
Also you can check out:
1. First see the empty document library to another SharePoint site location. See in fig(Destination)
2. Now we want to move document from this document library. See in fig (Source)
3. First select the document, which document you want to move to another location and right click this document and select Send To -> Other location. See in fig
4. The copy dialog box appears. Type the destination or paste the URL, and then click the (Click here to test) link to make sure we are sending the document to the right place. See in fig
5. Click OK , we will be prompted to double-check our information, if it looks correct, click OK again.
6. When the copying is complete, click Done. See in fig
7. Now Refresh the destination document library, we will get that document. See in fig