There are different plans in Office 365
for SharePoint online. The different plans are:
- SharePoint Online for Office 365 Small Business
- SharePoint Online for Office 365 Mid-size Business
- SharePoint Online for Office 365 Enterprise, Education, and Government
There are certain limits in each plan. Here we will discuss about limits in SharePoint Online for Office 365 Small Business.
- There is 500 MB storage per subscribed user.
- The site collection quota limit is upto 100 GB per site collection. And the minimum storage allocation per site collection is 24MB.
- There can be only 1 site collection per tenant.
- There can have up to 2,000 subsites per site collection.
- Total available tenant storage is 10 GB + 500 MB per user.
- Personal site storage limit is 7 GB per user.
- Public Website storage default limit is 5 GB but a SharePoint admin can allocate up to 100 GB.
- File upload limit is 250 MB per file.
- Number of user can be min of 1 to max of 50 users.
- You can invite upto 500 unique external users per month.
Just to remember Content in the Recycle Bin is counted against the storage quota for a tenant. So it is better to always delete recycle bin content regularly.