There are different plans in Office 365
for SharePoint online. The different plans are:
- SharePoint Online for Office 365 Small Business
- SharePoint Online for Office 365 Mid-size Business
- SharePoint Online for Office 365 Enterprise, Education, and Government
There are certain limits in each plan. Here we will discuss about limits in SharePoint Online for Office 365 Midsize Business Plan.
- There is 500 MB storage per subscribed user.
- Total available tenant storage is 10 GB + 500 MB per user.
- The site collection quota limit is upto 100 GB per site collection. SharePoint admins can set storage limits for site collections and sites. The minimum storage allocation per site collection is 24MB.
- There can be only 20 site collection per tenant.
- There can have up to 2,000 subsites per site collection.
- Personal site storage limit is 7 GB per user. Personal site storage applies to a user’s SkyDrive Pro library and personal newsfeed.
- Public Website storage default limit is 5 GB but a SharePoint admin can allocate up to 100 GB.
- File upload limit is 250 MB per file.
- Number of user can be min of 1 to max of 250 users.
- You can invite upto 10,000 unique external users per month.