In this post we will discuss how we will create a package to deploy the auto-hosted app to the Office Store or an App Catalog in SharePoint 2013.
Also you can check out my previous posts on:
Following the step for creating the Package in auto-hosted apps:
1. Open your project in Visual Studio 2013.
2. In the Solution Explorer, right-click on the project and select Publish (see in Figure)
3. Here you see the two options in wizard, first is Publish and second is Office store.
4. Click on Package the app.
5. Now you able to see the package file with .app extension.
6. Now you use that .app file for office store or App Catalog.