In this post we will discuss how to synchronize new user from Active Directory in SharePoint 2010?
Also you can check out:
For Synchronize new user from AD in SP 2010 follow these step:
1. Go in synchronization by user profile service from Central Administrator (See in fig).
2. Click in configure synchronization connection and create new connection (See in fig).
3. Under this enter the account name as administrator and password.
4. After this fill up all required things and click OK.
5. Return back to synchronization and click on start profile synchronization and wait.
6. Wait until in left side the synchronization status is Ideal.
7. Now you able to see all user profile from Active Directory.