In this post we will discuss how to create HTML email messages in SharePoint designer 2010 workflow.
Also you can check out some posts on:
SharePoint designer 2010 workflow HTML email then I becomes frustrated because I cannot able to add images and tables directly from editor. I thought rich HTML is not supported with this version but I found a quick way to add rich HTML in email body message.
Here are the steps to add Images on SPD Email body in 2010.
- First create your HTML in Dreamweaver or vs2010 or any other HTML editing tool
- Then open your workflow in SPD 2010
- Add "Send email" workflow action from ribbon
- Keep "Send Email" action selected/highlighted
- Then navigate to ribbon and select advanced properties
- Click advanced properties Select last option Body
- Click on the button (...) to open the text pad
- paste your html including head,body and html.
- Click OK and open the action from workflow step
If edit subject or To/CC/BCC then don’t edit workflow go "advanced properties".
Choose for ex. 3rd option subject line can edit if we use edit workflow then automatically disturb HTML and <imp> tag convert into text.