In this post we will discuss how to configure SharePoint Server 2010 Search to crawl files in share folder?
Also you can check out:
Following steps to setup SharePoint 2010 search to access network file share:
1. Go to Central Administration -> Search Service Application -> Manage Content Sources
2. Click on New Content Source -> enter the all information and Setting's. See in Fig
3. Now create Crawl rules and enter the whole details. See in Fig.
4. Now you select your content source and start the full crawl.
5. Now you able to search your network file share in your SharePoint search center.