In this post we will discuss how we can attach a workflow to content types in SharePoint 2010.
Also you can check out my previous posts on:
Follow below steps to attach a workflow to content type:
1. Browse to the site where you want to add a workflow to a content type.
2. In the Site Actions section, click Site Settings.
3. On the Site Settings page under Galleries, click Site content types as shown in the fig below:
4. On the Site Content Type Gallery page, in the Site Content Type column, click the content type to which you want to add a workflow as shown in the fig below:
5. On the Site Content Type page, in the Settings section, click Workflow settings as shown in the fig below"
6. On the Change Workflow Settings page, click Add a workflow.