In this post we will discuss how to generate strong name of class using Visual Studio 2010. Also you can check out:
1. Open visual studio, go to Tools – External Tools. See in fig
2. It will look like this. See in fig. See in fig
3. Now click on Add and give
Arguments: command “[System.Reflection.AssemblyName]:: GetAssemblyName(\"$(TargetPath)\").FullName”
4. And select Use Output Window. After all this it will looks like below image. And finally click applies. See in fig
5. Now open any .cs class file and go to Tools=>StrongName you will get strong name of the class.
Thanks and enjoy