In this post we will discuss how to filter blog site home page using custom column in Post list in SharePoint 2010.
Also you can check out:
Here I created many blogs. Now I want to filter that blog using custom column. For achieving this follow these steps:
1. Create the custom column in post list, I gave the name is Order by. See in fig
3. Edit home page of your blog site. See in fig
4. Now click on dispel mode. See in fig
5. Now, you able to see List view Tools in Ribbon. Click on Filter. See in fig
6. Now add the filter criteria, for this Click here to add a new clause. See in fig
7. Here select your column name and give the value, you want to filter. See in fig
8. Now save and refresh your site in browser. You able to see as your filter post.