In this post we will discuss how to solve the deployment error which comes while deploying a solution in SharePoint.
Also you can check out:
Full error message:
An error has occurred in the deployment step of "Recycle IIS Application Pool': The communication object, System.ServiceModel.InstanceContext, cannot be used for communication because it has been Aborted.
Simple way to let the Deploy occur
1. Click "Start" -> "Run...".
2. Type "iisreset" as in the following:
3. Wait untill IIS stops then starts again.
4. Right-click on your SharePoint project then click "Deploy" as in the following:
5. Deploy will now succeed.
6. If you are still seeing "Error occurred in deployment step 'Recycle IIS Application Pool'" then please restart your SharePoint Server Front Web application.