In this post we will discuss about Design checker in infopath in SharePoint 2010. Also check out some of the posts on:
Design checker is used to show the no of errors and warnings in your infopath form.
Follow the below steps to get the errors and solve them.
1. Design your infopath form.
2. To check the errors go to file -> click on Design checker.
3. It will show the errors and warnings as below image.
4. If check on verify server and click on any error or warning, it will as like below.
5. For those controls that do not need send data to server when value of the control changes, set to "Never" on controls properties -> browser form.