In this post we will discuss how to create navigation menu in SharePoint 2013. Also you can check out:
Follow below steps to create navigation menu in SharePoint 2013:
1. Go to your top level site.
2. Click on site settings -> look and feel -> navigation.
3. Choose managed navigation as shown below.
4. Now click on term store management tool to create your term store.
5. From the left pane click on your site collection and then right click -> New term set.
6. Type the name of your term set ,let say "Global Navigation".
7. Now right click on on Global Navigation -> click on Create Term.
8. Now type the name of your menu as home, about us, Contact us.
9. If you want to add any link to menu then chose the menu from left and from right pane click on navigation.
10. Now check "Simple Link or Header" and the provide the URL and then save.
11. Now to create menu under the main menu, right click on main menu and click on create term and then type the name.
12. Now go to your setting page and in the managed Navigation: Term Set select the term set created above.
13. Now click on OK and finally your navigation menu is created and see your results as menu created.