In this post we will discuss how to add custom button into SharePoint list or document library ribbon using SharePoint 2013 designer.
Also you can check out:
1. Open Sharepoint designer and open your site.
2. Choose List and Libraries from left pane and the open your desired list/library into which you want to add the button to the ribbon.
3. Expand the Custom Actions dropdown from left and choose View Ribbon as shown in the fig below:
4. This will open the Create Custom Action dialog box, Fill the dialog box as shown below and click on OK as shown in the fig below:
5. Now navigate to your site that one button is created on the ribbon to the corresponding list.