This article will explain about the new enhancement of Aspose.Words for SharePoint 2.8.0.
Also you can check out some articles on:
Aspose development team is proud to announce the release of Aspose.Words for SharePoint 2.8.0.
This new release includes some very important enhancements related to algorithm of content width calculation inside table cells, Layout performance, Many HTML and MHTML import, text wrapping logic for section breaks, Metafile rendering performance significantly and many more.
This release also includes support for compatibility options in layout, Rendering of table diagonal borders, Document structure output into PDF/A-1a compliance and several other. Some very important improved features and fixes in this release are given below:
- EQ (mathematical) fields rendering implemented.
- Added options for setting image resolution while rendering to PDF.
- Fixed problem with incorrect font rendering for Korean language.
- Supported theme overrides (OOXML).
- Improved format revision support (including styles).
- Several improvements in OLE support area.
- Metafile rendering performance significantly improved.
- German ordinal/cardinal list label generation supported.
- Improved tab width computation in marginal scenarios.
- Improved table border rendering with conflicting or missing attributes.