Here I am going to explain how to create connected webpart in SharePoint 2013. Also you can check out:
Follow below steps:
Before that if you want to implement connected web part through code then you can check this article
1. Create two list say product and category and some fields to this.
3. Open your web part page and click on page tab and then edit page and click on add webpart and then choose the product list.fig-2
4. In the same way add the category list in another web part.
5. Now select product category and from dropdown choose Connections and then choose Send Row Data and then Category list.fig-3
6. So here in dialog box expand the drop down and choose Get Filter values from and then click on configure.fig-4
7. In the next dialog box,in the Provider Field name choose ID and in the next drop down choose ID.fig-1
8. It means we give the column name which have the unique data and filter data based on that column.
9. Then click on finish.
10. Now your two list are connected with each other and you can see the data by clicking on the row of product list.