You could see in SharePoint Health Analyzer rule "Business Data Connectivity connectors are currently enabled in a partitioned environment."
Business Data Connectivity (BDC) Models containing External Content Types with database, WCF, Web service or custom connectors can be used by tenants to elevate their user permissions. In a partitioned environment, we recommend you disable the Business Data Connectivity connectors
Reason for error:
Business Data Connectivity connectors are currently enabled in a partitioned environment.
Disable unwanted connectors by using Windows PowerShell. Also you can check some PowerShell articles
To disable unwanted connectors, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, click All Programs.
2. Click Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Products.
3. Click SharePoint 2010 Management Shell.
4. At the Windows PowerShell command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
5. Note the Business Data Connectivity proxy instance.
6. You must set the EnableSystemType property to false for each unwanted connector. To do this, at the Windows PowerShell prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
- SharePoint Server 2013
- SharePoint Foundation 2013