In this post we will discuss how to build a hyperlink inside email in SharePoint designer workflow. Also you can check my previous articles on:
To set a link through Email,we have to follow below steps:
1. Open SharePoint designer and create workflow using the link.
2. Add the condition to the workflow and in the action choose send an email.
3. Now click on these users and set as below.
To : Add the recipient
Subject : give the subject.
Body : To set the name of the recipient, click on "Add or change lookup", set as below fig.
4. Now Click on hyperlink icon, it will open the following dialog box.
5. In the text to display : type click here.
6. In Address filed : open your form in SharePoint server -> right click on the form -> properties -> copy the URL -> paste it the address field.
7. Now click on OK.