In this post we will discuss how to add fields to a library if the form is already published in infopath in SharePoint 2010.
Also you can check out my previous posts on:
Follow below steps to add columns:
- Open your infopath form, then go to File -> Info -> Form option as shown in the fig below:
- Choose property promotion from left and then click on Add button as shown in the fig below:
- Then it will shows all your column names in the form.
- Choose the desired column and click on OK.
- For more columns to add follow step-2 to 4.
- Then click on OK to close the dialogbox.